In order to be eligible for admission to MSREE program, a candidate must:
- Hold a Bachelors Degree from normally, a Four Year Program in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, and Agriculture Engineering or Five Year Program in Architecture or a Two Year Program in Master of Science in Physics and Chemistry from Tribhuvan University and other recognized universities as well as Degree equivalent to any of the aforesaid branches of engineering.
- Have undergraduate grades not less than the prescribed by the Faculty Board of the Institute of Engineering.
- Secure a minimum score, as prescribed by the Faculty Board, in the admission test conducted by Pulchowk Campus.
The nature of the entrance test will be decided by the Entrance Committee, set up by Pulchowk Campus. The exact mix of the percentage of the total aggregate of Bachelor Degree and the nature of entrance test will be made known to the prospective candidates through notification in Pulchowk Campus and/ or Public media.
Download the entrance brochure with model questions here !!
Candidates fulfilling the Admission Requirements shall be selected for the admission on the basis of merit, which will be assessed in terms of total marks considering:
- the total aggregate of bachelor degree/ M. Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) degree.
- the marks secured in entrance examination.