IMPORTANT: Before you complete the following booking details, please make the payment of the registration fee to the following account. The registration fees are listed in : LINK.
For participants from India, you may be required to make the payment via an NEFT Form (see IFSC Code below) from your local bank branch (SBI recommended, and please ask for Indo-Nepal Remittance facility for online banking): CLICK FOR DETAILS.
For ALL student participants, you must attach a copy of your valid student ID for your registration to be approved. Registration for Nepali students is currently only applicable for student authors/presenters of accepted full papers. Contact email@example.com for general student registrations.
|Account Name [Beneficiary]||DEPT OF MECHANICAL & AEROSPACE ENG|
|Bank Name||SIDDHARTHA BANK LIMITED|
|IFSC Code||SCBL0036001 (90 M G Road, FORT, Mumbai)|
|Account Type||CURRENT ACOUNT|
Steps to follow while registering:
- We encourage you to use your institutional email ID to register.
- Please enter your personal details carefully as it will be used to validate your registration based on the receipt of payment.
- Please select your VETOMAC 2022 registration type from the list below. Only one registration is allowed at a time.
- This system does not allow direct payment, hence please make the payment beforehand and attach the receipt below.
- If you are an author or a presenter, please mention your paper number in the comment box.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or require assistance regarding the registration process.